Friday 1 November 2013

So. Much. Candy!

Since yesterday was Halloween, we got to leave the office an hour early, which was pretty sweet. But, it also made me feel like it was a Friday, so I had a lot of difficulty getting up this morning. 

Here's my five for this week!

one. candy. Although I'm too old to go trick-or-treating, one of my coworkers always packs bags full of candy to give me. She's the best.
two. Costco. Andrew and I got a Costco membership this week and I'm so excited to shop there. I was so impressed that they pack your shopping cart for you too! Can you tell this is the first time I've gotten a Costco membership?
three. doggy treats. Misty decided to turn her leash into a chew toy yesterday. This meant she needed a new leash. At the pet store, she was given a treat bag just because it was Halloween! I thought it was the sweetest thing and a nice touch by the pet store.
four. costumes. My brother had the most awesome costume ever. "Blood" actually runs through that mask! I decided to get in the spirit too with a makeover (as seen in the picture).
five. Misty. Misty was all tuckered out from the Halloween fun. She loved seeing all the kids in their costumes!


I hope everyone had a nice Halloween and everyone has a great weekend!

 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.pngxoxo Rebecca

16 comments:

  1. My dad has a costco membership and I love going with him when i have a chance! its like a toy store for adults! Their clothing is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUT UP YOUR COSTCO CARD IMMEDIATLY. THAT PLACE IS EVIL AND IS A MONEY SUCK! whenever i go there to "pick up a couple of things", i always walk out with a shit ton of things, $300 less in my wallet and wondering how the hell that happened!!!!! STAY AWAY!!!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, my body is super confused that it is Friday now. And not already Saturday. And I have to work late. Boo to you on all levels.

    Costco!!!! You are going to love it. I'm obsessed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the costumes. you guys look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yesterday felt like friday all day to me! Ugh, I had NO motivation to do anything.
    LOVE that picture of your doggy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get ready to spend TONS of money at Costco. I can never go in there to buy only 1 item!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those masks are terrifying! I need to eat more candy now to compensate for the lack of it yesterday! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have so much leftover candy this morning! I had to work through the early trick-or-treaters, and by the time I got home there were only a few still out. Not that I'm complaining.......that's awesome you got to leave the office early!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the puppy story! Sounds like our pup!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jealous of your candy! I was totally wishing I could go trick or treating last night just to get some free candy. :D
    xox
    giedre

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jealous work let you out early!! That would never happen for me lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm trying to convince mr c to get a costco membership!! That's awesome your office lets you leave early on Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  13. costco is THE best. i'm obsessed. and it doesn't hurt that they don't skimp on the samples. you NEED to try their pretzel rolls. and their Daves "drug free" bread if you like whole grain bread. can you tell i like carbs? and costco? haha. fun costumes!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've actually never even been inside a Costco. Every once in a while my husband talks about getting a membership, but I don't know if we ever will.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I remember seeing that picture of you and your brother on Instagram and I have to say; #ImPretty made me laugh out loud! Glad to see you had a good Halloween.
    Oh! And yes, Costco is the BEST. Toilet paper, paper towel, laundry detergent.. diapers, diaper genie refills and baby wipes and boxes of chicken are a must-buy from there. Such great deals.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ah that blood mask sounds so creepy!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for making me smile!