Friday 12 July 2013

Rainstorms & Penthouse Suites

Despite the wet weather, I still had a great week. Here are my highlights for High Five For Friday!

one. Andrew and I checked out the Penthouse suite at the Cosmopolitan hotel in Toronto.
We were considering hosting his birthday party there (although his birthday isn't until September).
Honestly though? It doesn't seem worth the price to me.
two. Andrew brought that wonderful air conditioner home one day.
It is such a relief to have AC!
#firstworldproblems
three. I can't get enough of Andrew's cooking. My fav piece this week? That piece of salmon he made.
Yum!
four. My office tower had a fire drill this week. 
Every fire drill ends with free ice cream for everyone.
I love ice cream. That was a total score.
five. After Monday's storm, the rain was off and on for the rest of the week.
I was lucky to be inside for the rest of the showers!

By the way...

She can't sing.
She can't dance.
But who cares?
She walks like Rihanna!

For the record, I'm pretty sure they're singing about me.

No?

Whatever. 


Have an amazing weekend everyone and stay dry!

 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.pngxoxo Rebecca

8 comments:

  1. I was so shocked to see the picture of Toronto from your post on Monday! I don't think I've ever seen that much rain in my life! Hopefully your weekend will be much drier! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, how big was the fire? :( but a plus is that you got ice cream ^.^

    xoxo -B ♡ http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for air conditioning! That's so funny they give you ice cream after a fire drill - random, but awesome! I've never heard that song, but I'm so glad you posted it, I have to download it for my dance classes now. Have a good weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. um, hello, fancy penthouse view!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I need a new AC as well , happy time with ice-cream . Free ice cream is irresistible.
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awh so cute that he cooks for you. :D Dillon just keeps telling me I need to learn to cook by the time we live together, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. AC & salmon. Girl, he is a keeper. And is that an ice cream sandwich I spy!?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm catching up on blog posts so sorry this is a little late..
    If the cosmo in Canada is anything like the cosmo in Vegas, then you are one lucky girl!! When we walked in that hotel we were BLOWN AWAY, I can't even imagine what the Penthouse sweet would look like! & so sweet that Andrew cooks! Occasionally I can get Darren to cook some chicken or scrambled eggs but that's few & far between haha.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for making me smile!