This app is the best I've found at keeping track of my different workout routines. If you don't have your own customized workout, you can choose from a list of their own workout programs; each focusing on specific aspects (such as abs, arms and even toning for women).
If you do have your own customized workout, you're able to easily find each exercise in the excercise list they provide and add it to your customized workout list.
|Choose your exercise from the exercise list (above) then add it to your own workout list|
- cost - the app is only about $1
- it provides pictures, videos and descriptions of each exercise
- it's easy to navigate
- you can track your workouts on it
- it has a calorie calculator, body weight tracker and measurement tracker
- let's you calculate your BMI
- your music plays in the background, when the app is on
|Lots of extra features, including a calorie counter and body weight tracker|
- a bit slow loading when you first open it
- the videos only work on a data/wifi connection
- missing a few exercises
- doesn't have a timer in it (I have to switch apps to use a timer)
- this may not bother anyone else, but I can't stand spelling mistakes! There's quite a few in this app
|"extend our legs"|
Um, I think you mean "out"
I've only been using it for a couple months and I've already started to notice that my stomach is getting a bit toned:
(This is a personal review; not an endorsed review.)