Thursday 20 February 2014

I'm the kind of girl who...

I know this link-up was circulating yesterday and I was sad that I missed out on it. I'm a day late, but I still wanted to participate, so I'm going to.



I'm the kind of girl who...

- participates in link-ups a day late.

- loves to travel.

- cries during sad, inspirational and sweet moments in movies and TV shows.

- loves a good scary movie (and a good haunted house).

- lives for adventure.

- doesn't get scared easily but certainly gets squeamish.

- isn't afraid of needles but freaks out and feels faint at the thought of blood being taken (see above). 

- is addicted to texting.

- is motivated to succeed where success equals happiness and financial security.

- will never spend an entire paycheque and takes pride in saving money.

- doesn't think, but knows she will accomplish her dreams.

- can't go a day without listening to music.

- is a certified camera whore.

- loves food.

- prefers running shoes over heels and shorts over skirts.

- is fiercely independent but happily cohabits with a man she loves.


15 comments:

  1. yes to the runners over heels and getting all fancy. oh, and sweat pants. and robe. sweat pants, robe and runners are my JAM.

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Runner shoes over heels, YES. Food, music, and saving money. Such simple things but huge keys to happiness for sure. Love these kinds of posts! Helps a lot in getting to know the person a little better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cry during just about anything. Movies, tv shows, commercials, sappy e-mails about dogs. You name it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that you don't think, you know you will accomplish your dreams! Me too. That's the mindset to get you there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been loving reading this link-up, no matter what day! :) Great summery picture of you!! I'd take runners over heels any day of the week too :)

      Delete
  6. the last one.... me too! it's hard sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "is a certified camera whore." LOL me too!!!! No shame!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A friend and I are trying to coordinate a ghost tour of all the scary places in London. I thought of you obviously. And I've long admired your camera whore skills. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. The first and the last were my favorite! :) I get grossed out by blood, too. I don't mind getting shots, etc... but I just can't LOOK at it being done. BLECH!

    ReplyDelete
  10. One - you are a sessi model in that pic. Two - we need to be in a relationship because we balance eachother out. I don't like scary movies or needes, but amen on saving, music, and independence. K see ya on our date xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm with you on the blood thing! I am not afraid of needles... but take my blood.. oh boy, I get pale fast and feel faint. Luckily, while I was pregnant, I had a number of vials of blood that had to be drawn and I did okay! I didn't even faint, it was awesome!! AND- I didn't faint during childbirth either.. which I thought was a possibility.. and I had an epidural and it was fiiiiiiine.

    Are you in a pool in that picture!? It seems like you were photo shopped into a pool because that top doesn't look like a bathing suit and your hair is so pretty and dry!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am such a cry-baby when it comes to tv/movie moments. Doesn't matter the context I will find a reason to cry. I have been known to cry for commercials too. Not in real life though usually. Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice picture! here in the Netherlands, the summer not yet started.
    I will summer!
    Greetz from the the netherlands,
    vanilles-x.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for making me smile!