Friday 29 November 2013

I Make My Own Holidays

Although I didn't have yesterday off, since it wasn't a holiday for us Canadians, this has still been a good week! Let's get right to my five!

one. Christmas. We finally got our tree decorated!
two. Misty. Someone likes burying their head in the snow. Fyi, it isn't me.
three. NYPD. Somehow ended up on New York. Or a building in Toronto is being used for a film shoot. You decide.
four. selfie. I got my hair done! On Instagram, you can see a picture of how long my hair looks now. This picture shows the colour a lot better; I love that the colour is similar to my own. Makes my so hair fresh!
five. Misty and Andrew. These two make my heart so happy. She loves going for car rides with her daddy and I love seeing how happy they make each other. 

Now to #backthatazzup to my new favourite song!


Oh yeah, and I have Monday off (because I like to make my own holidays. I call it the "Most Canadians don't have any days off in November. Congratulations for making it through the month. Enjoy with a long weekend" holiday. I'm clearly still working on the name) so I'll be enjoying my long weekend of doing nothing!

Have a great weekend everyone! 

 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.pngxoxo Rebecca

15 comments:

  1. Love how rich your hair colour is! I'm getting mine done tomorrow (eeek)!!
    Also, how cute are those two in the vehicle! It reminds me of Todd and Charley because they love going for drives together! :)
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Christmas tree and your hair looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. as i read this, i'm sitting here with my head full of black (box) color to cover my grays :(

    our tree goes up this weekend yay!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  4. ugh. i should have made my own holiday too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved your hair when I saw it on Instagram. And your tree is beautiful! Ohhh what are they filming?! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that fake holiday of yours! I am taking next week off. Yay for me! When my Kloe goes for a car ride with her daddy... my hubby needs to turn on the sit warmer for her! :) Enjoy your long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope to get my tree up tomorrow! Love yours!

    Come link up with me today!
    http://thediaryofarealhousewife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. No Thanksgiving means that you can decorate for Christmas whenever you feel like it without people judging you... right?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your tree is up! This is the weekend when everybody goes into Christmas mode. We even listened to Christmas music on our drive into the city today. I love the holidays! I think we'll be setting up our Christmas tree next weekend..!! Why not make up your own holiday!? Ohh yeah, in Ontario you don't get Remembrance Day off do you?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha your pup looks like ours in the car! Looks like you had fun!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got my Christmas tree up tonight! I'm dreading going back to work tomorrow and already counting down the days until I'm off for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That hair color looks great on you! And making up your own holidays is way cooler anyways :) happy December, Alex!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey, that holiday sounds good to me! Haha that film set is so funny - I've heard that a lot of filming is done in Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL made up holidays are the best!! Your hair looks so good! We just put our tree up in our apt last night, woo hoo for Christmas decorations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your tree is so pretty! Also, that's too funny about the NYPD building!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for making me smile!