- Now that I have one, I can't live without a walk-in closet; not sure how I have for so many years.
- Having a bedroom makes a huge difference; not sure how Andrew and I managed to share a small space, which had no rooms, for nine months without murdering each other.
- Less is not always more. This is also true with a dish rack. I got a small dish rack to save money and I instantly regretted it.
I'm also way too lazy to return it.I also lost the receipt and can't return it.
- Pack as much as you possibly can the instant you find out you're moving. Seriously. We didn't do this and that's probably a big reason why the move has taken so long.
- Fast food is your friend. The last thing you want to start doing is cooking.
- Beer and moving don't mix.
- Purging feels good. Amazing, even.
- Taking days to move, rather than just one day, doesn't make moving any easier.
- Andrew is incredible and I'm extremely lucky to have such a great man in my life. He's done the majority of the move and I've done the unpacking (since I'm the neat and organized one). Then last night he came home with something amazing that had me saying, "Babe, it's huge!" Get your mind out of the gutter! (Or don't.) He came home with this:
Ignore the game and the fact that I should have taken a picture of it with the whole console.
It's a 55 inch flat screen Smart TV!
I'm in love with it! Probably not as much as Andrew is though.
Can anyone guess what I'm going to be doing this weekend?
Have a great weekend everyone!