This is my first time linking up for Finish The Sentence Linkup with Jake and Holly!
So let's get to it!
1. I laughed so hard I cried when... I looked in the mirror. No wait, what? There have been so many times it's hard to pinpoint it. There was that time Mike, Anjru and I skipped along the streets of downtown Toronto singing a song from the Lion King and random people started joining in. I got a good cry out of that.
2. My high school...was ghetto. Real ghetto. My second high-school was the opposite extreme. Preppy and stuck up. So, I went to a third high school. It was just right!
3. It really pisses me off... when people don't say thank you when I hold the door open for them. Don't think I won't remember your face and slam the door in it next time.
4. In ten years...
5. If I could erase one thing...it would be those ridiculous photos of me at a party gone wrong back when I was 19. I know those photo's still lurk on someone's Facebook.. and their computer.
6. In 1999... I was obsessed with Aaron Carter. I mean obsessed. Like, I'd write his name + my name over and over in my agenda. It's sickening. I know.
7. Honestly... I can't say no to cake. Hint: if you'd like to lure me anywhere, just offer me cake.
8. To me, Sushi... is overpriced.
9. Someone really needs to invent...a transporter tube. Seriously, rush hour traffic sucks. I'd love to be sucked into a tube and end up at my intended destination. Alright, that sounds a bit weird..
10. The first time I drank alcohol... my mom had offered to me. It was a beer. I was curious as to why she was drinking it. She told me it would taste terrible and I should never start drinking it. I tried it. She was right. Come age 23, I found myself enjoying beer. Sorry, mom.
11. The one question I would ask God is... just one question? Seriously? I've got a butt-load of questions to ask.
12. Lindsay Lohan...once tried to get into music, but that failed just like she did at life.
Linking up for Bloglovin here.