Note: this was taken from the Huffington Post. This list is not my own. The original article included fun GIFs (which are clips from the show); you can see them - and read the original article - here!
|I totally may have said this once or twice before.|
Here are 13 things "Girls" gets right about being in your 20s:
1. You have panic attacks about the future.
2. Being happy for your friends can be hard ...
3.... Especially when your own life is in shambles.
4. There's a lot of weird sex.
5. Your love life can be a big, blurry mess.
6. Almost everything feels like the end of the world.
7. Jobs can be really boring.
8. You grow apart from your friends.
9. There aren't responsible, loving adults protecting you anymore.
10. You use social media to make your life look more put together than it is.
11. You over-analyze everything.
12. You experience way too much self-doubt.
13. But at the end of the day, it's so much fun.
What do you think? Do you agree or disagree?