Friday 25 October 2013

Just When I Stopped Missing BBM...

It's Friday! You know what that means... I'm looking back at five good things that happened this week!

one. Misty. She went to the doggy spa this week and got that pretty bandana. She looks like a bad ass. 
two. Misty. She got a Canadian produced bone and she couldn't put it down. It was like crack to her.
three. decorations. We're in the festive season with Halloween decorations!
four. chocolate. My office now has Halloween Lindt chocolate. It's delicious. And dangerous. For my belly.
five. BBM. It's back! At first, I didn't know how I felt about this. The only reason I didn't want to get rid of my Blackberry (besides the keyboard) was because of BBM. I just got over my "addiction" and now I have it on my Android! I hate to admit that I'm glad it's back. I forgot how much I missed it.

It is freezing out! Andrew, myself and some friends will be running a 5K this weekend as we try to "survive" a zombie apocalypse. My strategy is to use everyone has a human shield. What? They'll keep me warm!

Treasure, that is what they are...



Have a great weekend everyone!

 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.pngxoxo Rebecca

10 comments:

  1. I think my doggy needs to go to a spa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. they have BBM on the iPhone now, too! I guess everyone can join the fun! :)

      Delete
  2. I think the whole BBM on the iphone is ridiculous. I can understand if you have a BB but really on the IPHONE!!! wth. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT? THERE'S A ZOMBIE RUN THIS WEEKEND??? I tried looking for one but they were all done (or so I thought). is it the "run for your lives" run?

    also, I have BBM too. just d/l it myself. I haven't used BBM in years!!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't really understand BBM on other phones besides blackberries. Am I missing something? I feel stupid. Also I am impressed at your 5k this weekend. Will you be wearing costumes? If a zombie grabs you does that mean you are out of the race? x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um, Halloween Lindt? Shut up. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww Misty is such a cutie. A zombie run sounds like SO much fun..if only I ran. lol Have a great weekend!

    xxx
    Jaclyn
    Http://www.loveandbellinis.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never owned or understood the blackberry thing! I think I'm missing out!! And I cannot wait to see pictures of the Zombie Apocalypse 5K! That sounds so fun!! .. Except for the running part. I cannot run! Well I CAN, but I don't LIKE to :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, the thousand dollar minute on Virgin Radio Vancouver asked what does, BBM stand for? .. and I didn't know.. Too bad I didn't read your blog post first, then I would have been able to answer correctly!! (I don't actually call into the radio station. Rob comes home from work and times me for one minute, asking me the ten questions that they asked that morning, if he thinks I have a good chance. I never get 10/10.. but I'm working on it.. Yeah, we're weird.)
    How cold is it now?! It's chilly here, but not toooo bad yet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what phone do you have now? I have a BB and desperately need to switch. Thinking of a nexus or samsung s4.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for making me smile!