Monday 29 July 2013

We Own Tonight (With NKOTB)

I'm exhausted so I shall keep this weekend recap short and sweet!

Friday.

Quiet night at a friends' place.

Saturday.

Blurry photo #3650

Andrew was back from his course on Saturday, for literally just the day. He joined me at Kat and Derek's engagement party, where group photos with our significant others just did not turn out well.

Ah, much better
Pictures with "the three best friends"? Perfect.

Congrats again you two!


Before Andrew left, we made sure to spend some alone time together at a yummy dessert place. That crepe was so good!

Sunday.

Andrew was off to his course again by the time I woke up. I'm hoping he'll be back soon!

Sunday night was the night of the NKOTB Package Tour concert! With Boyz II Men, 98 Degrees and New Kids on the Block. The concert was three and a half hours long, which might explain why I'm so tired today.

Totally worth it though.

Amelia and I enjoying the concert

Although our seats weren't the best, we still got a great view of the concert.


There was confetti, streamers and even balloons. So much fun!

The cutest moment of the concert? When the members of 98 Degrees brought a little girl up on stage and sang to her. She was crying and pretty much in shock.

The "omg" moment of the concert? When a member of NKOTB bent down on the stage to hold an audience members hand. That's no big deal, right? Well, then she grabbed him and proceeded to make out with him! There were definitely some mixed reactions from the rest of the audience when that happened.

I'm off to bed now! Oh, no wait. I'm at work. Dang.

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

Linking up here and here

9 comments:

  1. You look so cute at the party, love those royal blue jeans! Wow a 3 1/2 hour concert?! Sounds like you had a blast. Poor guy getting made out with unexpectedly...haha what do you do in that situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm...you and all your friends are so pretty. It's ridiculous. I hope Andrew comes back to you soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit , the blazer & jean is DA BEST . Woah , NKOTB is more than awesome , seems like that was a rocking night.
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah i looooooved nkotb when i was younger. that's pretty nutso about the woman making out with one of the members. yikes!
    -- jackie @ jade and oak

    ReplyDelete
  5. That concert looks so fun. 98 degrees was there? Amazing.
    Love your blue pants as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard that Donnie has made out at every concert!! Crap, I would make out with him! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is crazy about the random make out session! But it looks like you had a blast, and I love that outfit of yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. DYING!!!!! I was definitely stalking your IG all night haha! So glad you had fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i was obsessed with 98 degrees. obsessed!! cute photos!! and now i want crepes! :)
    love your bright blue skinny jeans! xoxox

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for making me smile!