Friday 21 June 2013

Oh hey, summer!

I'm grateful that it's Friday, but man, it's supposed to rain this weekend. All weekend! Not cool, bro.

Let's move onto some of the highlights from my week!

one. I'm still reminiscing about last Friday. 
I love being able to have a night out with my babe (and our friends)!
two. Look who got the same phone as me! What a copy cat (kidding). 
I'm so happy he left the dark side (aka. his Blackberry) and saw the light with a sexy Android.
three. My (nine-year-old) brother sent me that picture of Misty.
The bottom of it says, "Everything went better than expected" with a picture of the Troll face.
I don't get it. 
Anyone?
four. Was so happy to get to wear shorts to the gym! It's been too cold to lately.
Also, I may only be going to the gym once a week. Sorryimnotsorry.
five. A farmers market? Summer must be here!

Actually, it totally is summer! Today is officially the first day of summer for 2013! Woohoo!

Now let's go enjoy it!

But first, #backthatazzup with Whitney!


Have an amazing weekend everyone!

 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.pngxoxo Rebecca

9 comments:

  1. Yay for the android switch. Man i'm usually great with the rage faces but maybe i'm getting too old now. You have a good weekend too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, loving the song choice!! & did you really just say that it's been too COLD lately to wear shorts?! Umm I'm kinda jealous. It's been like 90 here everyday with 100% humidity! UGH! lol. Have a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No fun with the rain friend! Maybe it will surprise you and be sunny instead! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least you are going to the gym! (It may say more about me and about my current state that I was impressed by your 1 day at the gym)Hopefully you'll have some sun this weekend! And I don't get your brothers message either....a mystery! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Farmer's Markets are the best aren't they? Such a great part of summer.

    Heidi’s Wanderings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Androids are the best! Hope you have a great weekend despite the rain :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love T.G.I.F tunes , katy Perry did an amazing job for all homies on Friday , lol!
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love farmer's markets! So much fun and definitely scream summer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. your sneakers are so fun and bright - i love them!! glad you're loving your new phone! <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for making me smile!