The first time I got one of these little bumps on my lash line, I freaked out and over-reacted.
I'm going to go blind, was the first over-reaction.
So, I went to the doctor.
He said I wasn't going to go blind (phew) and prescribed me, not pills, but baby shampoo.
I'm not kidding. This stuff is amazing. Just dab a bit of it on a Q-Tip or cloth and rub it over the irritation/bump/cyst, then wash it off with water. The bump will go down in a few days. If you catch the irritation right away, it might even go away by the next day.
But wait, there's more!
Baby shampoo is great for a ton of other things, including:
- washing your eyelashes
- removing makeup; mix it with a little bit of water first on a cotton ball
- alternative for shaving cream
- removing a band-aid: just rub a little bit on and around a band aid and let it soak for a bit. It'll slide right off!
- hypoallergenic pet shampoo
- removing sticky substances from dogs fur (this might work on hair too, but I can't guarantee it). Just squirt a bit of baby shampoo onto the sticky substance and pull it off the fur (this may take a few attempts at pulling)
- cleaning out brushes and combs: fill a tall glass with water and add a bit of baby shampoo, stirring the water and shampoo together. Coat the brushes and combs with a bit of baby shampoo and then swish it around in the glass of water. Let it sit for a few minutes, then remove it and lay it on a towel to dry. Just make sure you've removed all the hair from the brush/comb first!
- use it to wash nylon and pantyhose
- great as a spot cleaner as it removes grease and oils
- facial cleanser for dry skin
- removing laundry stains - squirt some shampoo on the stain, rub it in, let it soak and then wash. No more struggling to find that bottle of Tide To Go!
- mix some shampoo with baking soda to clean any metal surface. Works great on chrome!