Sunday, 29 December 2013

Let's Play Catch Up

Hello friends! I think this is the longest I've gone without writing a new post (and the first time I've ever wrote a post on a Sunday). As you know though, the holidays are busy! So, in typical blogging style, let's catch up!

What have I been up to?


Enjoyed wings on Christmas Eve.


Andrew, Misty and I exchanged gifts on Christmas morning.


I enjoyed good food and good times with family.


I made my brother model Andrew's (new) winter jacket. I think it's a little too big for him.


I snuggled with my other half.


And took selfies in my hotel room.


Enjoyed more wings on Boxing Day (Boxing Day is the Canadian equivalent to Black Friday).


Somehow ended up at a mall during the chaos that is Boxing Day.

"O Canada, we stand on guard for an icy handjob from an Edmonton hooker."
Then kicked butt playing Cards Against Humanity with a dear friend.


Saw a really nice plane.


Saw this very interesting sign in a washroom.


And enjoyed a fun night out.

I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays! I'll be back in 2014.

Happy New Year everyone!

12 comments:

  1. Looks like a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never played Cards Against Humanity. I feel like I'm so behind the times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! It looks like you had a lovely, lovely time! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. All this food looks so good. I ate WAY too much over the holidays. I need to go on a crash diet so I can fit into my bridesmaid dress in Feb. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sign is hilarious! I went shopping Boxing Day... they were some pretty good sales out there! 30% off all hard-cover books at Chapters! :) Did you hear about The Brick on-line discount glitch on Boxing Day??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yayyy looks like you had an amazing Christmas!! Your food pictures always make me desperate to go eat now uuugh. Love youuuu!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cards against humanity is the best game ever.

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like you were havign such a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i SOOOO want to play cards against humanity!!

    looks like a wonderful holiday and i have no idea how you could have even set foot in vaughn mills!! that place is bananas on a regular weekend, let alone boxing day!! you're a brave woman!!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you had a wonderful holiday, your brother is too cute! I can guess what the meaning of that sign is...depending on what type of establishment it was in...Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi!
    i like you blog!
    you follow earch others?
    let me knows!

    http://defishencia.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Okay so 1.Love the name "Boxing Day", I'm not really sure why I just like it lol. 2. I want wings for lunch now. and 3. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!! I am just now catching up!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for making me smile!